When implementing systems and processes, we work with you as a partner rather than a supplier. It is important to develop a level of trust and business understanding to ensure that the programs and improvement are implemented effectively, and delivers maximum value to you and your customers.
We take the time to understand your business, systems and processes – developing and implementing a solution that meets all your requirements.
All our projects are implemented using MavenWire’s Agile DELIVER methodology. DELIVER is based on following principles, to ensure a smooth and effective implementation:
- Client engagement – to ensure all needs and requirements are met
- Best practice – using our expertise to deliver proven solutions
- Pragmatic methodology – making it easy to keep track of the project
- Rapid deployment – to reduce disruption
- Scope out business requirements
- Diagnose solutions
- The implementation of the desired solution
- Involvement of stakeholders through the process
- The phases of implementation
- Delivery of the implementation
- Project management of all phases
- Verification of results at key stages
Deploy & Support
- Ensure project meets its objectives
- Make adjustments to systems and processes to ensure optimum performance
- On-going support to ensure benefit realization
We embrace the agile project methodology, as it provides a more flexible framework for solving the issues which surface during the implementation process. Our certified Scrum Masters lead project discussions and workshops to develop solutions that meet the changing requirements of the project.
We assign a dedicated project management team to manage the whole implementation process. This ensures consistency and drives the project forward. Our experienced project managers resolve any issues that arise and liaise with third party suppliers to safeguard successful integration.
Along with designing and implementing new programs, our team of consultants are able to turn around failing projects, that are already going through implementation, using their experience and best practice knowledge to achieve successful delivery.
We run health checks on existing systems and projects to understand their performance against objectives and then put together a plan of which changes and improvements need to be made to increase performance.
At MavenWire, we can assist with compiling and writing business cases and proposals to secure funding and resource in order to optimize your logistics function. Our experience means that we know what needs to be included within the requirements and what the resulting benefits will be. We may be able to better quantify these benefits, based on previous projects